pOOh_chOi

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

_queen_

I'm Queenie Oraño Pajarillaga 18 years of age. I really love music and I believe that life would be boOoring if music doesn't exist in this world. I am a friendly person that it takes years to earn my trust. I hate frogs and other animals it is one of my weakness. and when it comes to sports I really like to play table tennis. I'm emotional person especially when it comes to my grandmother. One of my favorite song is "handsdown" by dashboard confessionals. I hate persons who only remember me whenever they needed something "i don't need parasites".No words can bring me down and whatever they they do makes them loser! One of my motto in life is "don't dare to love if you dont have courage to fight for it".

23 comments:

  1. wEEEeee..love it..nice background:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. +_+har2x.
    Hahai, I'm speechless today.
    __nosebleed_
    Love you Bhai.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha

    emo jud..☺☻☺

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmm.... lage cute ayo ko sa ako pic noh??

    murag batang bag oh nakulob....

    i hope na mag comment you ulit sa akin....

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOw friend.

    your smile is great.

    just keep it up.

    stay happy always.

    love lots friend..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmm.....

    yaps dancer ko dati pewo payat pa ko ato na tym....

    tns sa papuri

    ReplyDelete
  7. ui gUYS...paki answer aq mga questionz bi..4 my online research..
    1.What is aids?
    2.What is the cause and effect of aids?
    3.Who are the common victims of aids?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aids is a dedly disease that can be trasferred by having a sexual Intercourse to a person who have an aids

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Aids is an illness that cam be transmitted to a person from a person who is infected with it..

    2. This illness is caused by transmitting it to others.

    3. Those person who will be transmitted by it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. emo??

    hehe :)

    mao ni aq new blogspot hehe

    comment huh.. tc

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. char! black na black jud ang background nmo huh..,

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi it is so nice...Hope that you can finish your studies... Gud luck and God bless....

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello sheena!!!!!!!!!!!!
    have a nice layout
    Ahm, just keep had a good work huh ??especially to our studies...........
    God bless & Have a nice day!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete